Torayvino Water Purifier Counter Top Type
- Model: SWG-EG
- Casing material: ABS Resin
- Filter material: Granular activated carbon, polysulfone hollow fiber membrane 4 litres/minute @ 100kPa
- Minimum working pressure: 70kPa
- Recommended cartridge use duration: About 12 months if 20L are used per day, about 8 months if 30L are used per day. (It varies with use volume, water quality and water pressure).
- Designed for placing on the kitchen counter.
- Long-lasting filter cartridge suitable for using larger amount of clean water *(8000 litres)
- Authentic product from Japan.
- The use of activated coral powder, which is made from natural coral, adds healthy minerals.
- The long nozzle for filtered water extending from the filter body is easy to use also in a narrow kitchen, and its 360-degree rotation makes the purifier suitable for any kitchen. The long nozzle can be folded when not in use.
This product can remove elements such as
- Free Residual Chlorine
- The secret to delicious water is our special cartridge construction, which features “four-stage filtering system” that takes water taste and quality to the next level.
High Performance Filtration
Coral powder combination makes water convincingly delicious!
- Our counter top filters use the four-stage filtering system that uses both granular activated carbon and a multilayered hollow fiber membrane filter. This system effectively removes residual chlorine as well as turbidities, red rust, coli and other bacteria and cycts, leaving minerals essential to the human body as calcium or magnesium.
- In addition, the use of activated coral powder (which is made from natural coral) adds healthy minerals.
Long-lasting filter cartridge is good for an entire year!
- The long-life filter cartridge used in our counter top products is both convenient and economical, lasting about a year in households that use as much as 20L of purified water per day.
- Please use water which meets drinking water quality standards only.
- Do not run water of over 35?C through the filter cartridge.
- Do not run water of over 50?C through the unit under any conditions.
- Don't store filtered water!
- First thing each morning, run water through "Pure Water" for 10 seconds before using or drinking. If unused for 2 days or more,"Pure Water" for 30 seconds before drinking or using.
- Do not let water freeze in the unit!
- Do not use filtered water in fish bowls or aquariums.
If attached to a faucet used for both hot and cold water, users may experience difficulties in water heater ignition.
- The unit is designed to withstand water pressure levels of up to 350 kPa.
- Be sure to read the enclosed instruction to use carefully before use.